Are you driven to obtain an excellent score? Our College Admissions Prep will give you the study practices required to excel and master your courses.
These extraordinary 2-6 week programs are taught exclusively by former admissions directors from top American universities that have unparalleled experience understanding the world of college admissions. Their collective experience includes admissions personnel from Cornell, Columbia, MIT, USC, Harvard, Colorado College, Wellesley, Boston University, and Cal Tech.
This program provides student-focused training on:
- Researching and compiling your best fit college list
- Preparing a list of your activities, academics, and accomplishments
- Writing essays to present yourself in the most compelling light
- Practicing for interviews
- Accessing online SAT tools
In addition to the program, students will receive extra support:
- Before the program begins | a personal college consultation
- Throughout the admissions cycle | access to informational webinars
- After the program ends | two 60-minute sessions with a College preparations counselor, to address specific questions and goals (live or via Skype)
You will even spend a couple of days visiting local universities and campuses. Visits include a guided tour, meetings with students and admissions officers, a stop at the bookstore, and maybe even a meal in the dining hall!
Are you ready to learn about other cultures, live in a real collegiate community, use a university library, do your own laundry, and manage your academic and social life? Best of all, you’ll make new friends from all over the U.S. and around the world.
Our hands-on College and SAT prep programs are run from 3 internationally acclaimed campuses: UCLA / UMichigan / Emerson College
Ideal for students in grades 9-12 (ages 14-18)