One: We Learned Our Core Values At Camp
CONNECTU IS BUILT ON THE SIMPLE BUT TRUE CORE VALUES WE LEARNED AT CAMP:
- stay true to your word
- deliver on promises
- have some fun while doing all of the above!
Two: We’ve Spent 30 Years Getting To Know Kids & Teens
WE CAN TALK THE TALK, BUT WE WALK THE WALK EVEN BETTER. SCOUTS’ HONOUR.
- We ask better questions – to get better answers
- We take the time to understand each child or teen and so have excellent success at pairing them with camps and programs that are catalysts for their development
- We are committed to providing the best match between your child and our camps and programs
- We never compromise the integrity of a safe, controlled, but fun camp experience
- We embrace inclusivity: there is a camp or program for every child & every budget
Three: Dov Shapiro – The Friendly Bear
DOV (“BEAR”) SHAPIRO WAS SO INSPIRED BY HIS CAMP EXPERIENCES THAT HE PLEDGED TO GIVE THIS GIFT TO OTHERS.
- Our team is made up of people who grew up going to camps and continue to give their time to them.
- Many members of our team are actually friends that our founder Dov “Bear” Shapiro met at camp – when he was just a child.
- Our knowledge of camps and programs is only matched by our enthusiasm for them.
- Our team is dedicated and professional but also friendly and fun, just like the “Bear” that steers our ship.
Dov: “My father always says, it’s not how much money you have in the bank, but how many friends that surround you. So I consider myself quite wealthy.”